(choose your own travel dates - program can be done in reverse order)
DAY - 1 ARRIVAL IN ISTANBUL
Arrival in Istanbul International Airport, pick up and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
DAY - 2 BYZANTINE AND OTTOMAN RELICS TOUR (B-L)
08:45 am pick up from the reception and depart for the tour. Visiting, Haghia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar and Topkapi Palace. Tour ends around 4:00 pm. Return back to the hotel and overnight in Istanbul.
DAY - 3 FREE DAY - ISTANBUL (B)
Free day at leisure. Overnight in Istanbul.
OPTIONAL TOUR: Circle Istanbul - "See The Real Istanbul" / 9am to 6pm or later.
DAY - 4 FLIGHT TO CAPPADOCIA / CAPPADOCIA TOUR #1 (B- L)
05:00 am pick up from the reception and transfer to the airport. You will fly into either Kayseri or Nevsehir. Arrival at the airport and depart for the tour. Visiting Devrent Valley, Monk`s valley (Pasabagi) where you will find the world renowned fairy chimneys. After lunch break continue on to the Goreme Open-Air Museum where you will visit the numerous rock carved churches and monasteries. Tour will end with a visit to Uchisar, a natural rock castle. Transfer back to the hotel around 5:00 pm. Overnight in Cappadocia.
DAY - 5 CAPPADOCIA TOUR #2 (B-L)
09:30 am, depart from your hotel to visit Red valley, and explore the famous rock- cut churches and walk 4-5 km through the Gulludere valley. Then visit Çavusvillage. This village is famous for the houses and churches of the Christian clergymen. After lunch drive to the Pigeon valley. In the afternoon visit Kaymakli underground city where early Christians lived in fear and faith. Transfer back to the hotel around 5:00 pm. Overnight in Cappadocia.
OPTIONAL TOUR: Hot Air Balloon Ride - $150 per person
DAY - 6 FLIGHT TO IZMIR & TRANSFER TO KUSADASI (B)
Flight from Cappadocia to Izmir. Depending on the day of the week, you will either fly directly or via Istanbul. Arrival in Izmir airport, pick up and transfer to the hotel in Kusadasi. Overnight in Kusadasi.
DAY - 7 EPHESUS TOUR (B-L)
09:15 am pick up from the reception and depart for the tour. Visiting the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Following this, we will make our way to Ephesus which was one of the most important cultural centers of the ancient word. Visiting Ephesus ruins, Odeon, Celcus Library and the Theatre which is still in use today for concerts. As we walk through this ancient site you will notice the streets paved with marble which gives a hint to this city`s great wealth many years ago. Our last stop is the House of Virgin Mary where it is believed that she arrived with Saint John 4-6 years after the death of Christ and spent her final days. Tour ends around 5:00 pm, transfer to hotel. Overnight in Kusadasi.
DAY 8 – FLIGHT TO MYKONOS (B)
Flight to Mykonos early in the morning (via Athens). Arrival at the airport, pick up and transfer to the hotel. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 9 – FREE DAY IN MYKONOS (B)
Free day at leisure. Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 10– FERRY TO SANTORINI (B)
Breakfast, check-out and transfer to Piraeus Port for departure by morning ferry to Santorini. On arrival meet for transfer to hotel with rest of day at leisure. Overnight in Santorini. (Flights between Athens and Santorini are also available.)
DAY 11 – FREE DAY IN SANTORINI (B)
Free day at leisure to relax on one of the many different beaches of Santorini (gold, red or black sand) or explore the capital, Fira. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 12 – FERRY TO ATHENS (B)
Ferry or flight to Athens. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 13 – HALF A DAY ATHENS CITY TOUR (B)
(08:00 am) After breakfast, depart on a half day morning tour of Athens which includes a visit to the Acropolis, its museum and the Parthenon. Also view the House of Parliament, Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, National Library, Evzones in their picturesque uniform, Presidential Palace, the Panatheanic Stadium (where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896), Temple of the Olympian Zeus and Hadrian`s Arch. After the morning tour, the afternoon is at leisure for you to further explore Athens on your own. (Optional afternoon tour to Cape Sounion to visit the Temple of Poseidon.) Overnight in Athens.
DAY - 14 GOODBYE (B)
Pick up 3 hours prior to your flight and transfer to the airport. Safe flight back home!
- 13 nights hotel accommodation.
- Services of professionally licensed guides on local tours.
- 17 meals: 13 breakfasts, 4 lunch.
- All domestic flights mentioned in the itinerary.
- One way international flight from Izmir to Mykonos.
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking minivans on local tours and transfers.
- English speaking guided tours mentioned in the itinerary.
- Inbound and outbound airport transfers to/from your hotel.
- All taxes, entrance & museum fees, baggage handling. (unless otherwise stated)
- International airfares.
- VISA needed for Turkey.
- Tips to guide, driver, hotel staff etc.
- Harem and Treasure room entrance fees in Topkapi Palace.
- Travel Insurance and medical services.
- DATES: You can choose your own travel dates. In other words, Day 1 can be any day of your choice. This trip is recommended from April to November.
- CUSTOMIZE: This package is flexible and can be customized based to your requirements.
- HOTELS: Hotels can be upgraded. You can even choose your own hotels.
- IMPORTANT: If you are planning to take this trip in June, July, August and September we highly recommend to book it as soon as possible.