3. License to Use By submitting any Materials to the Site, you automatically grant, or represent and warrant that the owners of such materials have expressly granted, to the Agency a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, non-exclusive and fully sub licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display such Materials (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate such Materials in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
4. Links to Other Web Sites The Site may include links to other Internet sites solely as a convenience to you and other users. The Agency does not endorse, and is not responsible for, any such sites or the information, materials, products, services or opinions contained on or accessible through these sites. You may find such information, materials and services to be harmful, inaccurate, deceptive or inappropriate but you will not hold the Agency liable for such information. You are encouraged and advised to review the posted terms and conditions of all websites you visit.
5. Content Posted by Other Organizations From time to time, certain content may be posted on the Site by MedHills Travel, Inc. or certain of their subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, licensors, and licensees. None of those parties are in any way liable for this Site or any content thereon and do not endorse, and are not responsible for, any information, materials, products, services or opinions contained on this Site.
6. Commercial Activities Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, or e-commerce through advertisers found on, the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that the Agency shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or a result of the presence of such advertisers on the Site.
9. Changes to Site The Agency and its suppliers and licensors may make improvements or changes in the information, services, products, and other materials on the Site, or terminate the Site, at any time without notice.
10. Proprietary Rights All materials and information on the Site including, but not limited to, logos, information, graphics design, compilation, products, software and services (as well as the organization and layout of the site) are owned and copyrighted by the Agency or its suppliers or licensors and may be accessed, downloaded or printed for your personal non-commercial use only. You may not reproduce, copy, resell, display, sublicense or distribute any such materials in any form, including any online service, the Internet, or any other telecommunications medium that now exists or will exist in the future. Without the prior written permission of the Agency, you may not copy, distribute or transfer, or create derivative work based on, any material on the Site, in whole or in part. Any unauthorized use of any Material contained on this web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
11. Disclaimer of Warranty THE AGENCY AND ITS SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND LICENSEES DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATIONS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THIS SITE AND ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
The Agency assumes no responsibility or liability for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property in connection with your access to or use of this site, or your downloading of any data, text, images, files or other materials from this Site, nor for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
15. Trademarks MedHills Travel, Inc. and other MedHills Travel logos and product and service names are trademarks or service marks of MedHills Travel, Inc. (the “MedHills Marks”). You agree not to display or use in any manner the MedHills Marks without UMedHills Travel, Inc.’s prior written permission. You are prohibited from doing anything to infringe on or prejudice the trademark rights of MedHills Travel, Inc. The display of trademarks or names on this web site does not create any license or other rights to these marks or names. Any unauthorized use of them is strictly prohibited. Featured logos are trademarks of their respective owners. Third party trademarks, logos and trade names appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
MedHills Travel, Inc. will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The name Medhills Travel or the MedHills Travel logo may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Site, without prior written permission.
Copyright 2017 Medhills Travel