DAY - 1 ARRIVAL IN ISTANBUL (choose your own travel dates)
Arrival in Istanbul International Airport, pick up and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
DAY - 2 BYZANTINE & OTTOMAN RELICS TOUR (B-L)
08:45 am pick up from the reception and depart for the tour. Visiting, Haghia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar and Topkapi Palace. Tour ends around 4:00 pm. Return back to the hotel and overnight in Istanbul.
DAY - 3 FLIGHT TO CAPPADOCIA / CAPPADOCIA TOUR #1 (B-L)
05:00 am pick up from the reception and transfer to the airport. You will fly into either Kayseri or Nevsehir. Arrival at the airport and depart for the tour. Visiting Devrent Valley, Monk`s valley (Pasabagi) where you will find the world renowned fairy chimneys. After lunch break continue on to the Goreme Open-Air Museum where you will visit the numerous rock carved churches and monasteries. Tour will end with a visit to Uchisar, a natural rock castle. Transfer back to the hotel around 5:00 pm. Overnight in Cappadocia. .
DAY - 4 CAPPADOCIA TOUR #2 (B-L)
09:30 am, depart from your hotel to visit Red valley, and explore the famous rock- cut churches and walk 4-5 km through the Gulludere valley. Then visit Çavusvillage. This village is famous for the houses and churches of the Christian clergymen. After lunch drive to the Pigeon valley. In the afternoon visit Kaymakli underground city where early Christians lived in fear and faith. Transfer back to the hotel around 5:00 pm. Overnight in Cappadocia.
OPTIONAL TOUR: Hot Air Balloon Ride - $150 per person
DAY - 5 FLIGHT BACK TO ISTANBUL (B)
Pick up from your hotel 2 hours before your departure and transfer to the airport. Flight back to Istanbul (morning or afternoon). Afternoon at leisure. Overnight in Istanbul.
DAY - 6 GOODBYE (B)
Pick up 3 hours before your international flight and transfer to the airport. Have a safe trip back home!
- 5 nights hotel accommodation.
- Services of professionally licensed guides on local tours.
- 8 meals: 5 breakfasts, 3 lunch.
- All domestic flights mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking minivans on local tours and transfers.
- English speaking guided tours mentioned in the itinerary.
- Inbound and outbound airport transfers to/from your hotel.
- All taxes, entrance & museum fees, baggage handling. (unless otherwise stated)
- International airfares.
- VISA needed for Turkey.
- Tips to guide, driver, hotel staff etc.
- Harem and Treasure room entrance fees in Topkapi Palace.
- Travel Insurance and personal expenses.
- DATES: You can choose your own travel dates. In other words, Day 1 can be any day of your choice.
- CUSTOMIZE: This package is flexible and can be customized based to your requirements.
- HOTELS: Hotels can be upgraded. You can even choose your own hotels.
- IMPORTANT: If you are planning to take this trip in May and September we highly recommend to book it as soon as possible.