DAY - 1 ARRIVAL IN ISTANBUL (choose your own travel dates)
Arrival in Istanbul International Airport, pick up and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
DAY - 2 BYZANTINE & OTTOMAN RELICS TOUR (B-L)
08:45 am pick up from the reception and depart for the tour. Visiting, Haghia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar and Topkapi Palace. Tour ends around 4:00 pm. Return back to the hotel and overnight in Istanbul.
DAY - 3 FULL DAY BOSPHORUS TOUR (B-L)
08:15 am pick up from your hotel. Depart full day cruise on Bosphorus, all the way to Black Sea. Accompanied by our professional tour guide, you’ll also have the chance to get off the boat and explore some of the most beautiful sites such as Ortakoy, Rumeli Fortress and Beyleybeyi Palace. Leave the stress and traffic of the city center behind. Return back to the hotel around 17:30. Overnight in Istanbul.
DAY - 4 FREE DAY - ISTANBUL (B)
Free day at leisure. Overnight in Istanbul.
OPTIONAL TOUR: Circle Istanbul - See the Real Istanbul
DAY - 5 GOODBYE (B)
Pick up 3 hours before your international flight and transfer to the airport. Have a safe trip back home!
- 4 nights hotel accommodation.
- Services of professionally licensed guides on local tours.
- 6 meals: 4 breakfasts, 2 lunch.
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking minivans on local tours.
- English speaking guided tours mentioned in the itinerary.
- Inbound and outbound airport transfers to/from your hotel.
- All taxes, entrance & museum fees, baggage handling. (unless otherwise stated)
- International airfares.
- VISA needed for Turkey.
- Tips to guide, driver, hotel staff etc.
- Harem and Treasure room entrance fees in Topkapi Palace.
- Travel Insurance and personal expenses.
- DATES: You can choose your own travel dates. In other words, Day 1 can be any day of your choice.
- CUSTOMIZE: This package is flexible and can be customized based to your requirements.
- HOTELS: Hotels can be upgraded. You can even choose your own hotels.
- IMPORTANT: If you are planning to take this trip in May and September we highly recommend to book it as soon as possible.